Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Grounds For Feedback

Something I forgot to mention about Nurse Jackie while I was watching it... They played my Elbow's "Grounds For Divorce" in an episode! That's the third television show I've heard my little-known favorite band's song in.

(And yes, I do get a little possessive with my favorite band, back off.)

While I'll always swoon when I hear New York Morning and My Sad Captains, Grounds For Divorce will remain iconic, because it's the very first song I heard from them. And it's obviously not just me, since it's used in multiple television shows.

I'm holding off on watching the sixth season since the seventh - and final - won't air til next year. I'm currently filling the wait with Six Feet Under.

Bryan Cranston reading "You Have To F**king Eat" has been a highlight of my night. It also made me re-watch Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken reading "Go The F**k To Sleep."


I'm actually quite looking forward to seeing the Peter Pan special with Walken as Captain Hook. And a chick as the title character, too. Kinda envious of her for playing opposite the only person whose likeness I come vaguely close to imitating. But still, good on her! Looking forward to the viewing.

Today I received an email with the subject DO NOT REPLY and the first line was "We'd love to hear your feedback..." I just thought it was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment