Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Endings, Finds, and Later Happenings

Hi there. Still here. I decided that I kinda needed the internet as a de-stressor. I like getting new music and looking up new backgrounds at my leisure, especially while listening to tunes and enjoying a drink.

Not really anything new going on. Psych ended and so did How I Met Your Mother. Loved both shows. Liked the former's finale much more than that latter's. Psych ended their run quite well, in my opinion. Even though I wasn't ready for it.

Been getting compliments at work from the areas I've been working in. Part of me wants to say "huh? HUH? Yeah that's right" to my superiors when I receive the praise. Or, some version of this:

Might see if I can get into the community theatre scene soon. It's been on my mind lately.

Oooh, I really wanna see The Grand Budapest Hotel. It looks great. But I'll have to wait, due to it being a limited release, much like Seven Psychopaths was. Oh well. Not necessarily a theater movie anyhow. But it will be watched. Oh yes. It will be watched.

So, here are a few wallpapers I found this evening:
These and a couple more bring the total of background pics to 126.

This'll be a shorty. Not much going on. However, the rare sighting of Elbow in the North American region is approaching. Six weeks and four days. Not that I'm counting... Okay, I obviously am. But it's not to the point of hours & minutes yet, so back off.

By the way, thinking of getting this as my next tattoo...


Maybe upper left arm? Not in white, of course, likely black or gray or something. And if I do... Noooo one will get it. Many inquiries about its meaning and significance. But, I'll know.

No comments:

Post a Comment