Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Startling Sounds

For the past couple weeks or so, I've had Snooks (Progress Report) by Elbow as my morning alarm (twice... I require at least 2 alarms to arise). And the past couple days, instead of turning it off as soon as it starts, I let it play... and this morning it lulled me back to sleep... so I think it's time to change the my alarm to something more... alarming? ("WHAA! Wha? I'm awake, geez!")

But here's the song:



Guy looks so young... He's a cutie. They all are, actually. I'd give a limb to hang out with them.

Speaking of Guy (which I do often), I found a brief Tumblr post featuring him.


(The words are lyrics from "Leaders of the Free World.")

And just found another one... I love this...

#British

They're both from the video of the aforementioned song.

Listening to the Gone in 60 Seconds Soundtrack. A favorite, other than most of the rap on it. And "Ride On Josephine" by George Thorogood isn't on the album. It should be. So should "Low Rider" by War.

So, yesterday: first cookout of the year, first day sitting outside smoking my pipe, first day collecting sticks & branches for firepit... It was glorious. Winter is losing.

Debating about creating a Tumblr account. I wish Blogger had a browsing option where you could repost stuff you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment