Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Wrap-Ups and Preparations

Must now add Badfinger to my music collection. Must must must. Their song "Baby Blue" has been immortalized. Very, very good choice for the last moments of the Breaking Bad series finale. Outstanding.

Also need to start making up a playlist for my 14 hour road trip coming up in 11 or 12 days. Hehe.

Mmm rum.

Badfinger acquired!

"Baby Blue" has that rhythm I absolutely love. The one I've mentioned before, which includes Of Monsters and Men's song "Your Bones" and "Don't Worry Baby" by the Beach Boys and Amy Winehouse's "Back In Black."

Still loving the new Arctic Monkeys album. I think it'd be one I'd listen to every night, if I were still on the evening shift.

Feelin' good tonight. Got my rum, music, Elbow cube shirt on, a gift certificate for a 1 hour Swedish massage, a road trip coming up... Perhaps a bit reluctant to end it by going to bed.

So, I have three thoughts on Breaking Bad.
1) Mike Ehrmantraut was my favorite character, definitely.
2) Bryan Cranston plays "at death's doorstep" phenomenally.
3) Watching scenes between Walt and his baby daughter Holly in the last few episodes was heart wrenching. He obviously loved her with everything he had, despite his choice of lifestyle.

Fourteen hour playlist creation has commenced.

No comments:

Post a Comment