Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Games With Frontiers

Lately I've been having vague memories pop up of a game I used to play, and love. Finally did some research tonight. It took a little bit of work, but I found it! I realized I'd get on MSN to play it... it was called Microsoft Ants.
Multi-player. You collected food, got power ups for swimming, fire setting and extinguishing... and a rogue-ish power-up. If you got it, you could steal food from other players' anthills. Like I said, I loooved it. Sadly, while it was once quite popular, "on January 31, 2006, Microsoft's Zone retired Ants because of the lack of players." I downloaded it tonight, but it's not the same without other players. Downer.

(Change of subject) Ahh, the old Pirate vs. Ninja conflict. Seriously, c'mon... we have sexiness. And cutlasses.

Love this picture...
So today at work, I was collecting trash.
(Knock knock) "Housekeeping..."
"Come and get me!"

Ookay then. Rather memorable.

That be all.

No comments:

Post a Comment