Thursday, March 22, 2012

Inky Tunes

So, finally decided on where to place my next body ink. I've had the art picked out for quite a while, just couldn't decide where to put it (my back seems to be my go-to, but it already has three). Decided on my right forearm. Would have chosen my left, but it has... blemishes. Now, just need to see if a tattoo artist can doctor up the design I've chosen a bit.

I look forward to it.

(Once I can afford it.)

Been wanting to add Reggae and Hawaiian music to my collection. Just don't know many artists. I have 4 Bob Marley songs, and the only Hawaiian song I have is Somewhere Under the Rainbow/What A Wonderful World by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, which is an outstanding song. Just never, ever ask me to pronounce his last name.

I like when music artists have side projects. Such as Pinkly Smooth, which is branched off from a couple members of Avenged Sevenfold. But I must say I like Them Crooked Vultures much more, which consists of Dave Grohl (lead singer of Foo Fighters) on drums, Josh Homme (mmm yummy) on vocals, who is the lead singer of Queens of the Stone Age, which is one of my all time favorite bands, and John Paul Jones - formerly of Led Zeppelin - on bass (and piano, and etc.) Check 'em out.

No comments:

Post a Comment