Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Better... Kinda

Had a rough past couple days. Today seems better. I know it won't last, but at least it's a break from the sleeplessness, anxiety, and being on the verge of falling apart.

Something that probably helps is hopefully being closer to having answers to a health issue I've been having. Had an appointment yesterday (of course the issue subsides the day of the appointment and I show no signs of being defective) and now waiting on the results, along with an additional appointment next week.

Yesterday was so bad... It honestly took everything I had to pick myself up (twice) and go to work. And half an hour into my shift I was beginning to fall apart, which thankfully got interrupted by a work-related errand. (Weird, I know... being paged helped? Crazy. Guess the distraction you need sometimes comes from the unexpected.)

"Man can live about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope."

Sometimes I wonder how I'm still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment