Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Awake

So maybe changing my ringtone to the quite loud, quite forceful "WHOOOOAAAA" from the Beastie Boys' "Sabotage" song isn't such a good idea. If someone calls while you're dozing, you're more than likely jolted awake with a unintentionally similar shout.

It's after 6am. My sleeplessness and restlessness has been getting the better of me lately.

Something truly crappy: returning to work after 5 days off and feeling like you haven't even left. No feeling refreshed, recharged, nothing. Just the same old "go do this and fall behind on your schedule" as soon as the shift starts.

As far as writing goes... I've considered another approach. Putting myself into a character completely different. Like creating stories or adventures for a fantasy character I play in a game. Only thing is, I doubt I know enough about her race or her world to write accurately. May try anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment