Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Radiation?

My ankle is still bothering me. I'd love to get an x-ray, just to know if it shows anything. What, I don't know. Hopefully an answer. The limping around and sudden shooting pains isn't quite unbearable yet, but it may become that way. I talked to the doc about about a while back, she said ice it, elevate it, use ace wrap. I have done none of those, mostly because I'm on my feet 90% of the time. (I'd make a bad prostitute.) I don't think there's any way for me to have the time to do those things. She said, if it's the same in a month, make an appointment. Well, it has been. Maybe I should request further action.

I did a purging of sorts the other day. I deleted my twitter account and removed connections from several of my friends on another socializing web page. Most of them I never saw on that site anymore, some I never socialized with. So really, what's the point of having them on your friends list? Besides, I rely WAY too much on the internet. I expect it to be there for me, I expect to be able to use it to entertain myself, to pass the time. Yet it's not reliable. Viruses, unpaid bills, problems at the internet company's source... A number of issues. At any minute, anything could go wrong with your internet connection.

The problem of the toys scattered about has been solved. While shopping for a tote, I realized I already had one at my disposal. Voila. Shopping is done, money is saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment