Monday, May 14, 2012

Beelz

Diablo 3 comes out in... let me see... 1:39:20. I posted for Diablo'ers to have fun, with a sigh preceding it. It wasn't exasperation, it was more aimed towards the fact that guys make fun of gals for excitement about things such as Harry Potter and the Twilight saga. While I understand that there's a difference between the third installment of a top-selling video game and awaiting the release of Harry Potter 7.2, you just have to recognize that everyone has different taste. And taste in an emotionless vampire-human-werewolf love triangle is better than no taste at all.

I think.

I played Diablo 2 a couple times. It was always runrunrun (or squishsquishsquish... it was usually raining) stabstab loot. Crap, inventory full. Sellsell runrun (squishsquish) pickupleftbehindloot, sell, repeat.

Maybe I was playing wrong.

1:29:15

My vacation was supposed to end today, but I had a funeral to go to so I took the night off. I was hesitant to, since it was my first day back, but I stepped into the shoes of those closest to the deceased, and realized I should attend. In other words, when a semi-distant relative dies, their kids, parents, whatever appreciate seeing you show up.

It bothers me that I only see my family at functions such as these. There are fewer holiday get togethers (Mothers Day, Easter, etc.) and I can only give the simplified greetings and rundowns of my life to those I used to spend significantly more time with. And one by one, they're leaving. I don't want to admit this, but there were at least 3 close relatives I saw today that I know I have limited time with, given the rate we see each other now.

Change of subject.

1:08:50

Alright, to end, I'll add a video. I really like this song. The only way it's related to my post is the name. In translation, anyway.

P.S. Got the new ink I wanted! It was, as usual, a spur-of-the-moment thing. But I quite like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment