Monday, January 2, 2012

From The Top

Welcome to 2012.

My year started off with a hangover, as did much of the rest of the world's. Puking at work... not fun. Time to cut back.

I've been a bit off lately. Very bored, sleeping excessively, always tired, and more irritable, letting stuff bother me that shouldn't... more than usual, and to a higher degree. Not sure why, but trying to fix it. Please bear with me.

Enough blah talk. My first post of the year should be something more positive.

The only resolution I could come up with is to get drunk in Canada wearing a top hat. Who's in?

We now have Netflix, which I underestimated. Wasn't ever interested in it, but now using it every day. There are a few things it unfortunately doesn't have, but luckily there are other methods of obtaining said things. (The Job, Stardust, etc...)

Thought there'd be more to say, but apparently not. And these feet have successfully reached the temperature of the berg that sunk the Titanic, so I believe that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment